Cloud migration is complex and the process has to be customized to the needs of the individual organization.
You will need a cloud migration strategy that ensures the least disruption to services and addresses both your short-term and long-term organizational goals.
We bring end to end Cloud Solutions onn Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, VMware Cloud and Rackspace
- Lift and Shift to the Cloud (Transformation)
- Optimise Cloud (Cost Cutting)
- Scale Up / Scale Down (Pay what you need)
- SLA and Performance Management (Proactive Monitoring)
- Build Cloud Storage Area (S3, EBS, Azure Blob, EFS), Storage Gateways
- Backup to Cloud, Disaster Recovery, Avalibity Zones, FailOver Sites
While identifying applications for migrating to the cloud, we also help to consider the platform where it is to be deployed. Security,
compatibility, tooling, and cost model are all valid players in this decision.
Moving to a public cloud, such as AWS, Azure, or GCP, is a popular choice as it provides on-demand resources without having to purchase hardware and software. In the public cloud, resources are owned and operated by third-party providers and often shared between tenants.
Single Cloud Strategy
- Uses a single provider to serve any or all applications or services
- Limited to the offerings of the chosen provider
- Just one set of cloud APIs to learn; relatively simple to manage
- Vendor lock-in issues
- Run applications across cloud environments from multiple vendors
- Flexibility to choose providers according to workload requirements
- Complicated strategy that needs an adept IT team
- Easily shift from one provider to another
A site reliability engineer (SRE) will spend up to 50% of their time doing "ops" related work such as issues,
on-call, and manual intervention. Since the software system that an SRE oversees is expected to be highly automatic
and self-healing, the SRE should spend the other 50% of their time on development tasks such as new features,
scaling or automation. Our Site Reliability Engineers are making your infrastructure stable and optimised!
- Virtualization & Data Stores (Vmware ESX, Hyper-V, Xen, Ovirt)
- Best Practices Apply
- Network Designing
- Backup and Disaster Recovery Site Design
- Technology Transfer
- Infrastructure Deployment with Code
- Big Data and Machine Learning Deployments
Please Refer our Github Repo for technical depts and do not hesitate to Contact US